Catch you all on the flipside!
I have come to learn that no matter what, life is unceasing - we are in perpetual motion forward, and this is my journey.
28 December 2010
Tomorrow is the Big Day!
Well, I'm sitting here, sipping my chicken broth, and realizing that tomorrow is the big day. I'm starting to get a little nervous, but I'm ok. I'm more hungry than anything else...LOL...today is "clear liquids only" day. Surgery is scheduled for 9am, and we have to be at the hospital at 7am. If everything goes according to plan, I should be home sometime on Thursday. So, the rest of the afternoon will be me getting everything "settled" for the next few days - paying bills, setting out outfits for the boys, etc.
Catch you all on the flipside!
Catch you all on the flipside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Take it easy, good luck, in my prayers
ReplyDeleteRenee