As for the family, today is John's last day of work until after the new year, so we're excited to have daddy home with us for a while starting tomorrow. Other than a last minute gift card that needs to be accquired, we're done with our shopping, just need to wrap and relax!
I have come to learn that no matter what, life is unceasing - we are in perpetual motion forward, and this is my journey.
23 December 2010
7 days and Counting
Today starts the 7 day countdown - and the mushy food. The funny thing is that John (the 7 year old) is quite jealous of mommy's current diet - pudding, applesauce and yogurt are some of his favorite foods to eat! I found that the Kroger brand protein drinks don't taste horrible, and that cream of wheat can be tolerated if I add yogurt to it.
As for the family, today is John's last day of work until after the new year, so we're excited to have daddy home with us for a while starting tomorrow. Other than a last minute gift card that needs to be accquired, we're done with our shopping, just need to wrap and relax!
As for the family, today is John's last day of work until after the new year, so we're excited to have daddy home with us for a while starting tomorrow. Other than a last minute gift card that needs to be accquired, we're done with our shopping, just need to wrap and relax!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like you & I are on the same diet! Enjoy your holiday...maybe some mashed potatoes?
ReplyDeleteIt wouldn't be so bad, except everything is supposed to be "sugar-free". That's all well and good, except that my body doesn't handle artificial sweeteners very well - so I have had a little bit of an upset stomach and mild headache since I started. Blargh.
ReplyDelete