I have come to learn that no matter what, life is unceasing - we are in perpetual motion forward, and this is my journey.
09 January 2011
The road to real food...
Today is a monumental day for me....hehe...I get to start eating "pureed food". Ooh - I know - sounds horrid, right? But believe me, it is a welcome change from the protein shakes, sugar free pudding and cream of wheat I've been eating. I was able to have scrambled eggs for breakfast this morning - such a normal thing - and it was great! I went and stocked up on a few packs of baby food veggies yesterday, as well as some vanilla yogurt and canned fruit to make smoothies. I can also have chicken salad in the blender - sounds gross - but at least it will have flavor! Tomorrow, I pull out the Wii Fit and start really tracking my weight and doing some beginning excersise. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be able to pick up Alex! I think so far that has been the hardest part of it all - not the food, not the pain, but not really being able to snuggle with my little guy. Soon.....very soon.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment