Well, the first week of introducing real foods has had it's good and bad points. The good - that so far, I haven't had any type of adverse reaction! As long as I watch my portions, and continue to space out my meals and water and snacks, I'm doing really well! The bad - was that John was gone all weekend and it has been very busy and crazy with myself and both the boys. That meant lots of crap food. Most definately smaller portions than I normally would eat (for example, I ordered myself a chicken nugget kids meal from Wendys and only ate a few of the fries), but junk food none the less. So - tomorrow when I get back on my Wii Fit, I'll do an extra few minutes!
Hopefully, tomorrow, when I get on the Wii Fit scale, I won't have gained any weight...for all the walking and craziness I went through yesterday with the kids, I'm sure I did fine. :)

Hopefully, tomorrow, when I get on the Wii Fit scale, I won't have gained any weight...for all the walking and craziness I went through yesterday with the kids, I'm sure I did fine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment